The Gatehouse RXC1 jockey skull is the new revolutionary skull cap from Gatehouse. The riding hat holds triple safety standard: BSEN1384, PAS015 and Snell E2001, giving the wearer great peace of mind. Like the HS1 this helmet has also passed tests which simulates a rider falling into a fence rail, or having a secondary hit by a horse's hoof unlike any other riding helmet. Along with the Gatehouse HS1, this is probably the safest riding hat available on the market today.
This skull cap uses the latest materials making it also incredibly light and comfortable to wear. The carbon fibre reinforced shell of the RXC1 hat has unbelievable strength and lightness. The Gatehouse RXC1 is also ventilated, allowing through-flow of air to keep you cool and features a removeable washable liner for comfort and hygiene. If you are a rider that wants serious protection and comfort, this is the riding hat for you!
- Tested to Safety standards BSEN1384, PAS015, and also the stringent SNELL E2001
- Top quality pittards Leather is used in the harness
- Mesh vents allow through-flow of air to keep you cool
- Handmade by experts in London
- Extra lower edge protection demanded by the SNELL 2001 standard makes for a more balanced hat and causes less fatigue to the neck
- Removable washable liner for comfort and hygiene
- FREE hat bag
- Smart black leather harness