The Gatehouse HS1-V Vented Jockey Skull Hat is manufactured to the very highest safety standards, made with a reinforced carbon shell with a high density full cover EPS shock absorbing liner designed to improve side impact protection and limits helmet deformation upon impact. The new HS1-V by Gatehouse is made with vents to give the rider the benefit of air circulation, aiding in keeping the head cool. The riding hat also features a four point padded harness with an Aegis anti-bacterial lining for extra rider comfort. Complete with a smart leather quick-release buckle and easy strap adjustment for a secure and comfortable fit. Certified to SNELL E2016 and F1163-15 safety standards meaning it offers extra protection, this riding hat has been tested to simulate a secondary impact, making it particularly popular with eventers. The hat is also provided in a smart, padded storage bag.
Available in Black and Silver.
• Twin front and twin rear tri-flow ventilation points
• Advanced fibre-reinforced plastic and carbon fibre composite (FRP + CF) construction
• Expanded polystyrene (EPS) shock absorbing lining
• Polyester comfort lining
• Quick release buckle and easy strap adjustment
• Snell E2016 and ASTM F1163-15 compliant, certified by BSI and SEI
• CE marked to the requirements of the EU Personal Protective Equipment Regulation 2016/425