Benefits of a Pelham :
- Can be ridden with one or two Reins
- pull and leverage effect can be used as required
- The short shanks are a special feature of the Stübben STEELtec side parts.
- The short shanks admit faster impact on the horse with short rein movement.
- A fast impact is helpful in jumping, particularly in fast turns between the jumps.
- The Flat stainless steel Curbchains ensure a closer fit and prevent the lips from being pinched.
- The special Hooks allow an easier adjustment of the Curbchain
Benefits of a Sweet Copper Mouth :
- Better acceptance because it encourages the horse to chew, thus enhances the saliva production
- The delicate sweet taste of the middle piece (SWEET COPPER LINK) encourages horses to salivate because their taste buds are situated in the centre of the tongue
- Massive copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron + Aluminum, No Nickel) with very high strength (stronger than Argentan)
- Horses feel good with Sweet Copper
Benefits of a Double Broken mouthpie ces :
- No pressure on the palate
- Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
- Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
- No nutcracker-effect
- More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Stubben STEELtec quality:
- No rough edges
- Long durability is achieved by using stainless steel for all lateral mouth pieces
- Bit holes and link pieces don't wear out as fast