Icelandic Loose Ring snaffle
Mouthpiece with anatomically formed port.
The special form of the mouthpiece and the bent lateral pieces perfectly suit the anatomy of the horse’s mouth. The special bit form gives more space to the horse’s tongue and is hence especially suitable for horses that react sensitively to a higher pressure on the tongue.
Benefits from a Loose Ring Snaffle:
- The free sliding rings of the Loose Ring Snaffle enable the horse to adjust the position of the bit in his mouth. This tends to make the horse relax his jaw and chew the bit, thus encouraging the horse to accept the bit
- When picking up the reins the rings move so that the bit is automatically positioned correctly
- Young horses or inexperienced riders should always gain experience with a loose ring snaffle before trying out a D-Ring Bit or other bits
Stubben STEEL tec materials and workmanship
- No rough edges
- Long durability is achieved by using stainless steel for all lateral mouth pieces
- Bit holes and link pieces don't wear out as fast.