The John Whitaker Universal Bit is the definitive bit to use for any horse. This bit enables a variety of horses to use this bit in different situations. By adjusting the point at which the cheek pieces and reins are attached, determines the strength of the bit itself. The Universal bit comes in five various mouth pieces. Snaffle, bullet, copper bullet, twisted or a softer leather mouth piece.
- See the brochure page for more information
- Available in 5" or 5.5" (135cm or 145mm)
- Made from stainless steel
- More than six ways to use this bit
- Suitable for all disciplines and everyday riding
- The cartwheel outer has a variety of points to which the bit can be attached