The Falcon is a tough, powerful and hard wearing clipper making it the equine professional’s choice. Slightly lighter than the Harrier it is the ideal clipper for studs, racing and professional competitive yards who require a robust clipper that can clip a number of horses quickly and remain cool.
As one of the most powerful and hard wearing clippers available it is equally popular for use in beef cattle and dairy farming.
- Mains clipper
- Internal motor overload switch to protect the clippers from damage (easy to reset)
- Air cooled motor which assists the cool running of the clippers
- Ventilated head to help prevent the blades from getting uncomfortably hot for your animal when clipping
- Air baffle to keep the loose hair away from your face during clipping
- Easily removable and washable air filters for ease of maintenance
- Optional choice of blades, A2 blades (medium), A6 blades (coarse) and A7 blades (extra-coarse)
- Supplied in a strong, red storage case with a set of blades,
a clipper brush and a 200 ml aerosol of Wolseley clipper oil